Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Our 5th trip to Australia day 6

 Our next stop on our road trip was Canberra we booked into our cabin then headed to Cockington Green a very cool miniature village 


 Miniature Stonehenge 


Miniature Cockington Green 


Looking down on the little Village 

They also had a little steam train the went around the outside of the village so you could look down on it 



Next stop Parliament House 


We had a look around inside even went up on to the roof 
next stop the National Dinosaur Museum 


was so well done 


Next stop Reptile Zoo 




Jim holding a snake 


Then it was my turn 
After this we went to the Gold Greek Bird Aviary 

me in my happy place with the birds 


More adventures tomorrow 
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Much prefer the birds to the snakes LOL.
    The little village is cute - I'd enjoy seeing something like that.

    ReplyDelete

 This the beginning of Luckys adventures  This is my very first trip to Australia checking out the packing making sure they dont leave me be...