Thursday, December 3, 2020

Our 5th trip to Australia days 7,8,9

 Heading off in the morning next stop Batemans Bay 


We found this large Cupie Doll another big thing to add to my folder 

we booked into our cabin then went for a walk on the beach 


Lovely view 


Nice to watch the sun set 

Next Morning we headed to a place called Windang Beach 

our cabin here was very flash and like Batemans Bay close to the beach 

On the way we stopped at the Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk it is 500 metres long and an average height of 25 metre 


The middle tower



Jim L & S out on the arm I couldn't go out that far too wobbly for me 


View from the top 

On the way we stopped in Robertson to take a photo of the big Potato 


Yeah another big thing 

after getting to Windang Beach we went to checkout the beach 


The next day we headed back to Sydney airport for us to fly home we have had a wonderful holiday and great to catch up with our friends 

Have a great day :) 

1 comment:

  1. I had a fleeting thought I might be able to handle that tree top walk because it had high sides, but not if it wobbled!!
    Love your Big Things - Australia seems to be full of them :)

    ReplyDelete

 This the beginning of Luckys adventures  This is my very first trip to Australia checking out the packing making sure they dont leave me be...