Sunday, November 22, 2020

Wedding Anniversary

 Today is our 45th Wedding Anniversary we had a quiet day at home my friend D who was our bridesmaid came and had lunch with us the Jim's sister came later for a cup of tea 


Us in 1975 on our wedding day we were both 19 years old 


With our  parents left to right my Dad , Jim's Mum ,us ,my Mum ,Jim's Dad sadly they are all gone now 


Flowers from D she brought us today 


Flowers from Jim's sister she brought us today 

Thank both very much feeling very loved 

Have a great day :)  



1 comment:

  1. It filled me with happiness to share a little of your day of celebration. Fortyfive years is quite an achievement!
    Mxxx

    ReplyDelete

 This the beginning of Luckys adventures  This is my very first trip to Australia checking out the packing making sure they dont leave me be...