Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Our 3rd Trip to Australia day 7

On the morning of day 7 we headed to Broken Hill NSW so back across the border we go, the reason we went to Broken Hill , Well riding a Camel  was on my bucket list and I know you can ride a camel in a few states of Australia on the beach but I wanted to ride one in the closest thing to a desert so Broken Hill it was and riding a Camel was awesome 





Broken Hill is a mining town they mine Silver Ore ,out where the camel riding was there was a few old buildings 



After we left Broken Hill we crossed the border again into South Australia we were heading to Crystal Brook to stay with my Brother and his family 


A very long and straight road 

Has been an awesome day more tomorrow 

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Riding that camel doesn't look very comfortable, but I imagine it was fun! Like those old buildings, they look rather quaint :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 This the beginning of Luckys adventures  This is my very first trip to Australia checking out the packing making sure they dont leave me be...